What a great day we had! Some Starbucks, a couple walks, some pool time and a cookout. Rowan was so tired after the pool again today that he took another 2 hour nap - we are loving those! He gave his daddy such a special Father's day gift -it was a book called "Me and my daddy."
I haven't had much of a reason to enjoy Father's day ever since my dad died several years ago, but this year was different. It's the beginning of Jason being honored for the wonderful job he does as a father. His presence and love is felt every day by Rowan and what more can you ask for. I try to stop often and realize how lucky we are to be together and share in this wonderful life.
Many thanks for all the positive feedback I've been receiving about the blog. I really enjoy doing it and the camera Jason got me for Christmas is his best gift yet!
Happy Monday!
xoxo
Jenn:)
No comments:
Post a Comment