Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First day of class!



Today was Rowan Matthew's first official day of tumbling! He seemed so excited during the car ride there and was very curious as the above pictures show. Well, let's just say he wasn't on his "A" game today. He started off well with stretching, but things quickly went downhill! He didn't like the bouncing exercise, or the blow up mat, or the uneven bars for that matter! However, he did real well on the balance beam and he even did a back flip with the instructor. Now I should mention that the class started at 9:15am and his nap time is 9:30am. I'm sure this had alot to do with it. Ms. Lonnie was great and said it was OK for Rowan to break from the routine and explore whatever he wanted too. Did that mean other people's purses and diaper bags.... I didn't think so. It's hard to keep a 1yr. old on task!
Oh well, next week is another week. Jason is going to bring him at a different time so hopefully he'll have better luck.

No comments: