Sunday, February 8, 2009

His Future's so bright


I think Rowan thought he'd be going to the Pro Bowl because the Steelers won the Superbowl. I didn't have the heart to tell him that's not how it works. Anyway, he can wear his shades here today...it's 66 degrees!! We're heading to the park after he's done eating lunch. Anything to keep him out of the fridge and pantry - we're gonna go broke trying to keep him satisfied!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking cool in the shades. Just remember the most important 3/4 letters are OH-IO and who made the winning touchdown!

Jenn said...

David, I don't think his Pap would like your comment! There's only 3 letters that matter to Rowan right now...PSU...well MOM and DAD too!

P.S. Santonio Holmes is a thug and Rowan will not be liking him!

Anonymous said...

Agree, Mr. Holmes needs to learn some humility, but the Steelers quarterback is from OH-IO!

BTW, tell Rowan I have a picture of his Pap wearing an Ohio State T-shirt.