Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Superbowl Party Pictures!









Thanks to Aunt Sara and Michelle for hosting an awesome Steeler Superbowl party! We were surrounded by lots of good food and Steeler fans!! I don't want to leave out Michelle's new Plasma (Sampson the Samsung) which looked AWESOME right above the fireplace. Everyone was decked out in Steeler gear even Sammy Max. Rowan was so excited to be at the party! He ate lots of BBQ chips, brownies, Aunt Debbie's famous baked beans, and IC Light - I mean milk. The above pictures reflect where most of the food ended up. He did pretty well until it was game time - I think his nerves settled in! He wasn't able to stay up to see the Steelers become world champions once again, but I went in and told him before I went to sleep. He probably dreamed about it in snugglestown anyway.
Well spring is right around the corner and that means baseball season. No, Rowan will not be taking after his daddy and becoming a Pirates fan. He doesn't need the disappointment year after year. He hasn't decided which team he's throwing his support behind, but he'll let us know sooner or later.
This is just the beginning of Rowan becoming a lifelong Steeler fan and being part of STEELER NATION!!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Yeah Steelers! Rowan is so cute! I wish Madelyn and Rowan could have a playdate together!