Tuesday, March 17, 2009

When Irish eyes are smiling



Rowan had lots to smile about today. The luck of the Irish brought him a trip to the playground where he met a new friend named Noah, a cupcake from the Woodmoor bakery, and new Thomas book from the consignment shop. I was at the shop to drop off some of his older toys and I was talking to the woman who worked there. Rowan was at the book section and ran up to us with this Thomas book. He finds Thomas wherever we go! The book was only a dollar so it was a good find!

I also wanted to comment on the fact that Rowan seems to wear this Oshkosh sweatshirt in several of the photos that I post here. Yes, he does wear it a lot. However, it fits him well, it's easy to get on and it's great as a layering piece to wear to the park or around the house. He has lots of clothes but I do feel bad that it seems that he's always sporting the Oshkosh sweatshirt!

Hope everyone had a happy and safe St. Patrick's Day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allie said...

You are too funny about the sweatshirt! Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Rowan-

I found Thomas's friend James and he is giving Brutus the Buckeye a ride to your house. Should be there is a few days. Love to all, Dave and Christine