Thursday, April 2, 2009

BFF


For those of you who do not know, we moved on Tuesday. We're still in Woodmoor...just in a smaller house but with much better landlords! This has been a very hectic week and we're looking forward to unpacking and visiting with Cristina, Luis, and Baby Cristina over the weekend! Through all this we've lost Bart twice, have damaged furniture from the movers, and realized we have WAY too much stuff! However, something sweet has come out of this. Bart has found a new place to sleep (yeah!!! - did I say that out loud?). He has settled into Rowan's rocking chair as the above photo shows. It's so cute! I heard Rowan repeating Bart's name the other night and didn't think much of it. Then I was searching high and low for lil' Bart. When I found him in Rowan's room I just stopped and had to take a photo. They are Best Friends...we just have to get them matching necklaces now!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alicia said...

That's so adorable! I can't think of a better bff than a doxie!