Monday, May 11, 2009

1st Airplane Ride!




Jason treated me to a flight home to Pittsburgh for Mother's Day weekend!! Rowan did AMAZING on the plane! He was fascinated as the above pictures show. Jason and I received many compliments from fellow passengers on how well behaved he was. I was well prepared with lots of snacks, DVD's and his trains. I guess it helped that the flight was only 45 minutes also! How can 'Day out with Thomas' be so difficult while being confined on an airplane with your ears popping be so easy? One of life's mysteries I guess....

The third picture shows him taking it easy at Gramma Mimi's and Hank's. Saturday for Rowan also involved a trip to Giant Eagle for some shopping and a cookie, a stroll around the neighborhood, pizza for dinner, and ice cream at North Park!! Too bad Jason missed out on that one because he went to see Star Trek with Uncle Scott!

Thanks to Aunt Lisa for hosting a delicious Mother's Day brunch at her new home on Sunday. Thanks to Gramma Mimi and Hank for hosting us at their house once again! It was a productive trip for Jason and I (I'll explain tomorrow) and a fun visit for Rowan because he got to play with all Ben and Char's toys!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: