Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Guess Who's six?
That's right...It's Benjamin Matthew!! Happy Birthday!!
What a awesome holiday weekend we had. We first rolled into Pittsburgh to visit family and friends. I was so glad Rowan and I had a chance to stop into Metro ENT and visit my wonderful work friends. A special Happy Birthday to Cathy! It was great seeing everyone and catching up. A shout out to Kathy and Sue in Allergy who follow this blog!!
Friday morning I attended Fitcamp at Lauren's house with Lisa, Lauren, Kara, Mimi, and Dugan. What a workout! My abs are still sore. I'm amazed how dedicated they are to do that biweekly at 6:15am. Keep it up girls! Next we attended Ben's preschool graduation and went on to visit Uncle Scott and Sebastian. Gramma Mimi and Hank played with and put Rowan to bed Friday night so I could hang out with the girls. We were sad to go Saturday morning, but excited to visit Gramma and Pap in Altoona!
We met up with Aunt Sara and Daddy in Altoona. Rowan had so much fun throwing lots of rocks into Gramma's pond and watering her garden! Saturday night Jason, Sara, Pap, and I attended the Altoona Curve baseball game! The ballpark is so much fun and the weather was perfect. We ate and drank lots!! We spent Sunday visiting with Aunt Debby, Uncle Bill, and Michelle. We also celebrated Gramma's Birthday. Lots of birthdays this last week of May!
A great time was had in both cities. We were sad to return to reality yesterday. I will be posting lots of pictures from Pittsburgh and Alttona...so stay posted! Thanks to Gramma Mimi and Hank and Gramma and Pap. Rowan is lucky to have such wonderful Grandparents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Jenn,
Sounds like a wonderful weekend in the burgh! So sad we could not meet up! Glad you were able to catch up with everyone at Metro!
Post a Comment