Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BMOC


Big Man On Campus....For those of you who don't know what this acronym means. That's what Rowan is around these parts. Here's the happy little guy after a day at the pool, a 2 1/2 hour nap, and some good food. Take note of the Altoona curve shirt that Jason bought for him last time we were in Toontown. I asked Rowan the other day if he wanted to live in Altoona and he said "yesh." I have a feeling he would be BMOC there as well, especially at Gramma and Pap's.
K.I.R. (Keep It Real)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sue Dugan said...

Hey Jenn--
Your little Rowan is just too cute! He gets more adorable every day! I just love that smile! We love watching him grow up on your BLOG here at the old office---I mean when we're not working really hard!! Thanks for sending the pics from Mario's Stanley Cup party too. Some day I will turn into a good Mom and make a Blog of my kids, until then we'll just enjoy watching yours! Take care!

Sue