Saturday, November 21, 2009

Playing in the leaves



A couple weekends ago, Jason and I attempted to rake up all the leaves in our yard. That didn't happen but Rowan had so much fun playing in them! Here's a few pics of him enjoying himself.

It has been one of those weeks here. Rowan started with a temperature last weekend and on Monday we learned he had a bilateral ear infection. The temperature persisted so on Thursday I took him back to the pediatrician and he had Tonsillitis on top on the ear infections. Poor little guy. After just a day of Augmentin he is back to his wild self!! He is on the mend and we are so grateful.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Allie said...

Wow, lots of leaves!!! I am sure he loved them! Glad to hear he is feeling better! Hope you guys are well! Happy Thanksgiving!