Saturday, March 27, 2010
Update on Bart Little
For those of you who don't know, Barty has been staying with Sara since July of last year. He was acting aggressively toward Rowan so we were grateful that Sara was willing to take him for awhile. We recently watched Bart while Sara was in Vegas and he's like a new dog. Calm, lazy, chubby, docile.....these are all words I never thought I'd use to describe Bart. Sara has been working extensively with him - lots of hug therapy and umm.. treats. Jason and I both agree that the extra weight has taken the edge off him. He seems more content at the heavier weight.
We ended up having a great visit with Bart. He behaved and didn't even attempt to come on our bed or the couch. He certainly missed Sara and was very excited to see her again. Back to the hug therapy and treats!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment