Thursday, July 1, 2010

Gee, I wonder whose 3?



Happy Birthday Rowan Matthew! Jason and I decorated the downstairs with balloons and had his present waiting for him this morning. He woke up and as he started down the steps he saw all the balloons and said, "What's going on here?" He was so excited to see his present and went right for it! We got him a big Mack Truck and all the cars from the movie "Cars". Here are some fun facts about this special 3 year old:

Favorite Food: Noodles, Parmesan cheese, yogurt
Favorite Book: Wheels on the go
Favorite toy: cars and trains
Favorite stuffed animal: black puppy
Favorite TV show: Calliou
Favorite Movie: Cars and Alvin and the chipmunks
Favorite song: Life is a highway -Rascal Flatts (Cars movie)
Best Friend: Martine and mommy/daddy
Big words he's using: Delicious, exercise and California
Best quality: boyish good looks and personality

We can't wait to celebrate with everyone at Gramma and Pap's house this weekend!! Cheers to Rowan - the best thing that ever happened to Jason and I!

No comments: