Monday, August 9, 2010
I DID IT!
I reached a huge milestone on Saturday....I graduated from my Doctoral program! While I'm completely relieved that I'm finished, I did learn so much more about audiology and myself. I feel more confident as a practitioner and have learned how to create a good balance in my life. I also feel like I've set the example to Rowan that education never stops (no matter how old you are)!
The middle picture is with my good friend Danielle whom I worked with in Pittsburgh. We did the program together and I'm so glad I had her to lean on. She's one awesome woman - she works Full-time, has 2 babies, commutes to PGH everyday from Stubenville, Ohio and never complains. The bottom picture is with my new boss Stacy. She too is amazing! She has 3 teenagers, took over the director position in April, and got straight A's throughout the program. Her only flaw is that she's a Ravens fan:(
I do want to point out that I would have never completed this degree without Jason. He's always pushing me to step out of my comfort zone and better myself in different ways. His famous line is to "adapt and overcome" and I apply that in so many situations. I love his attitude and I'm so lucky to have him.
So cheers to yours truly....Dr. Jennifer Little!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment