Sunday, July 24, 2011

I thought Pittsburgh Pirate Hats were just for gangsters


They say you learn something new everyday and I sure did. A package arrived in the mail on Friday and I anxiously opened it expecting to find the new crocs that I ordered for Rowan and Morgan. Instead I found this Pirate hat that Jason ordered. Now Jason has always been a Pirate fan and I always gave him slack for rooting for such a losing team. It all changes a few years ago when he finally gave up (So I thought) on them and ordered a Detroit Tigers hat. I should have known that he would go back to the bucs when after 18 consecutive losing seasons they finally are having a winning one. But seriously, I thought only thugs and people that have street cred(it) wear Pirate Hats not because they actually like the team....anyone with me on this?

No comments: