Thank you Aunt Judy for bringing it to my attention that I never posted the "after" photo of our breakfast area! We are very pleased with the work Dave (our contractor) did. He was a fantastic guy to work with and he totally got the vision we had for the room. We did learn a few things along the way: 1.) When a contractor tells you it will take 2 weeks...double it. 2.) Next Day Blinds isn't really next day. It should be called 4 days later blinds. 3.) Regarding seat cushions - look into other options before ordering online. I purchased the material at Joann's and had a seamstress in the neighborhood make the cushion for 1/2 of what I would have paid online.
Since this photo was taken we added a table and chairs, a rocking chair, and some pillows for the bench. It has become our favorite room to hang out in just as we had envisioned it to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment