Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cake Pop twins




Rowan was introduced to a cake pop today and will never be the same! We came across them at a fall festival and Jason couldn't believe they were only .50c - what a steal compared to the $3 price point at Starbucks! He and Rowan were in their glory. Looks like I need to get my hands on a kit! I was excited that Morgan can now fit into her brown leather boots! How cute they will look with her fall dresses and leggings! I threw in an updated picture of the pipster too. Her personality is coming out and she's proving to be pretty funny. I think she's finally settling in and is doing well with her routine and training. She's cute.....and fuzzy!
Time to hit the Hotub! Jason cleaned it out and filled it up last weekend. He's been in pretty much every night since. I invited my friend Jen over tonight as I thought she'd enjoy chilling, chatting, and enjoying a nice glass of wine in it! Never thought I'd consider myself a hot tubber but it does feel great after a good run or on a chilly night like tonight.....

No comments: