Sunday, December 4, 2011

WINNING!

We had a busy weekend decorating our house and tree. Today I also finished unpacking the house. Yes, we moved in in May but I found a ton of boxes hiding behind our Christmas decorations. I was wondering where some of our things were, ultimately, writing them off as just getting lost in the move.

Rowan asked to have a little tree in his room this year and we said sure. Look at how proud he is! Some may even notice that he has inherited my crooked smile!

The tree is a WINNER and our house may have a shot in the decorating contest too! Our theme is 'Keepin it Klassy'...Love it:) Thanks to Jason and Rowan who really worked hard on the outside decorations. Who ever invented the net lights is a genius...now if I could just find a great way to store them.

Lastly, some of you with small children may want to check out the link below. It's a personalized message from Santa to your child(ren). We did this last year and Rowan loved it. Super fun and cute!

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home

"Peace and love, peace and love." - George Harrison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it, tree looks great! Rowans too. Thanks for sharing the link, SO cute!