Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rowan has a crush


Since Jason has been gone we've been watching TV during dinner. I turn on the Food network because it's something we all can watch. We catch the end of Giada and then it rolls into Paula and her "Hey y'all"! Well Rowan has become quite smitten and thinks she's talking directly to him. The good thing is he seems to be genuinely interested in what she's making  - or is that the bad thing? Yes, that's the bad thing. Has anyone ever watched her cook? No wonder she's a diabetic. Rowan asked me tonight why I was shaking my heading at her. He thought her fried chicken pie looked good...'nuff said. 'Hey y'all' has become a regular part of his vocabulary as well as him imitating her in our kitchen. As long as he doesn't ask me to make any of her recipes it's all good. I do admit that she comes across on screen as a lovely woman - even if she's clogging her fans arteries while doing it.

No comments: