Friday, March 9, 2012

Whose the Redneck?

That would be Jason. I never thought I'd see a picture of Jason holding a shotgun - has hell frozen over? What happened to his Banana Republic wardrobe and designer show collection? I guess Skeet shooting is the "cool" thing to do down in Tampa. Jason has picked it up as a new hobby while mixing work with pleasure. He said that several of his co-workers hunt and they discuss that alot while shooting. I'd love to be around to see how Jason participates in that conversation...lol! I certainly give him credit for embracing the local sport scene and being a good sport about it. However, if he starts pulling up in a pickup wearing a wife beater I know I'm in trouble! Don't get to comfy in Florida Jason - the stuffy good old boy network up here in Dc misses you:)

No comments: