| Showing Morgan the fish |
| Looking alittle weary of the stingray |
It has been raining nonstop since we arrived Monday morning:( So today we joined the aquarium and got a fantastic price for our memberships - thanks to military perks! We had so much fun! This aquarium even has an outdoor area with a waterpark, huge sandbox, and playarea for the kids and a nice wetbar for the adults! Looks like we'll be using our passes a lot this summer.
I've been kicked to the curb by the kids since we got here but who can blame them. I'd totally be sick of me too if I were them. It's given me some free time which is awesome! I joined a running group tonight and plan on shopping a lot in the cute shops nearby!
It feels so great to be here with Jason! The kids are SO happy and I'm thrilled to have my TV watching partner back! Cheers to an awesome summer and season of RHONY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment