Sunday, April 14, 2013

My Birthday and Kindergarten Orientation

Birthday Breakfast!
Flowers and dessert!
Class of 2026
Future Lion cub!
Last weekend we celebrated my Birthday!I had a great day which included a special breakfast made by Jason and the kids. Jason kicked off the weekend by taking me to a nice dinner Friday night. He also upgraded my watch from a timex to a Michael Kors stunner that I had my eyes on for some time now. According to him, it was time for a change (pun intended).

Rowan had his kindergarten orientation on Monday! It was a very exciting afternoon of visiting the classrooms and taking a bus ride around the neighborhood. I think he'll do great and am so glad we kept him back a year. He knows several kids that will be starting K with him and  I'm looking forward to walking him, Morgan and Pippa up to school this fall!

Although I didn't get the surprise party that I'm prepared for every year, I did get some surprising and exciting baby news. Two of my good friends shared their pregnancy news with me - one of which is expecting TWINS- oh boy (or girl)!! Congrats Kara and Adrienne! Looking forward to meeting the new arrivals this fall:)

No comments: