Today was playdate Tuesday. It was a very fun playdate because Kai had a really cool sprinkler at his house that all the kids could run through. Rowan seemed to be the only one interested in trying to drink the water. Kai's mom, Jenny, made this phenomenal pineapple/zucchini bread and Rowan went to town on it! He ate one piece and then tried to open the container for another piece - he really liked it!
The top picture I snapped while the two BFF's were bird watching. I think Rowan is curious as to what Bart looks at all day, so he gave it a shot.
The middle picture is him napping after the playdate. I didn't bring a change of clothes after the sprinkler, so that's why he's just in a diaper. This sleeping pose has become his signature move.
The bottom picture is him patiently awaiting his oatmeal before bedtime. He loves to hang out in the exersaucer and watch Thomas before bed. I think it mellows him out and lets him unwind from the day.
BTW, I totally thought it was Jason that dressed Rowan yesterday, but it was actually Cristina! She is very trendy and hip, so I'll assume yesterday's outfit is the up and coming "look."
As Cristina would say, "Buenos Nochas!"
No comments:
Post a Comment