I think Rowan is easing into his big first birthday weekend. It kinda looks like he's trying to catch some rays while eating raspberries. The bottom picture cracks me up! The first thing that came to mind when I looked at this picture was from my days at PITT - walking through the streets and seeing a bum sipping beer from a brown bag.
In actuality - Rowan blinks from the flash all the time when I take his picture - I just don't post those ones. These were too funny not to post.
We leave for the burgh tomorrow night after work. I'm so excited for Rowan to be around his family and friends as he celebrates this very special birthday. Check back early next week for some snapshots from the weekend.
P.S. Hey Uncle Scott, please order us pizza for tomorrow night and make sure you have some food in the fridge for breakfast Saturday morning. Soft towels would be a nice touch if it's not too much for you. Chateau Lopinto - here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment