We took a day trip to Annapolis! It was really close, only about 25 minutes away. Annapolis is a beautiful little town with lots of shops and restaurants. It reminded me of my favorite town in the country - Nantucket (only Nantucket is better). We had such a great time as you can tell from the above pictures. Rowan and Daddy looked at the boats on the river and Rowan couldn't get enough of the mac 'n cheese he ate at the restaurant. The best part of the day for Jason was visiting The Naval Academy - a future college possibility for Rowan! It really is a beautiful campus and I got chocked up just thinking about sending him off to ANY college. I don't think I'll be able to handle it!
Anyway, at least we got one college visit out of the way. Pitt and Penn Sate are next!
No comments:
Post a Comment