Monday, August 11, 2008

A long weekend in the 'Burgh!



Rowan and I took a road trip to Pittsburgh this past weekend. We had so much fun visiting with Gramma Mimi, Hank, Uncle Scott, Sebastian, Aunt Lisa, and cousins Charlie and Ben. Rowan had the most fun playing with the boys. The above pictures show how sweet they are to him.
I also was able to visit with my old work friends at Metro ENT (shout out to those who follow this blog!) It felt like I never left and I miss them so much.
I also caught up with Kara at the pool. The water was alittle too cold for Rowan, but he had fun running around on the grass and checking out the cute lifeguards.
We returned yesterday afternoon to Rowan developing a fever. It got worse as the night progressed so we took him this morning to the doctor. It ends up he has an upper respiratory infection with the onset of an ear infection. Poor little guy:( I guess it was all the running around we did since Thursday.
Rowan seems to be doing better since he has taken the Amoxicillian and Motrin. Hopefully he'll get a good nights sleep and feel better tomorrow.
Until then, good night....and your the flufffyhead!!! (you know who you are)
Jenn:)

No comments: