Thursday, March 4, 2010
Happy Birthday Jason!!
We are still celebrating Jason's big day...especially Rowan! Just like his mom and dad, Rowan loves sweets. Alot of people have asked if this was a big birthday for Jason. The answer is no...he did not turn 40.
This week marks the 2nd year of us being in Dc. I didn't think I'd actually reach the point of calling here my home but surprisingly I am at that point. Slowly but surely over the last 2 years I've ventured out into unfamiliar territory. I've even been visiting the city for work events which has excited me! There is SO much to this city...so many historical sites to see...so many FREE museums to visit....so much cultural diversity to experience. Right now I am enjoying where I am in my life. My family is set and we are excited for Rowan to take advantage of what this city has to offer! Just to be clear: Even though we live in Dc, Jason and I are still Republicans and Rowan will ALWAYS be a Steelers, Penguins, and Penn State (make Pap happy) fan. So to those certain people who have bought him a Capitols jersey - thanks but no thanks!
Speaking of Rowan, he was accepted into his 1st place preschool today!! Wow! This is the one that had the application similar to a college admission application. Things will be mixed up with my work schedule to accommodate his hours but I hope we can work something out. Thanks to Tenley (our old landlord that we sued and won) for funding Rowan's first 2 years of preschool. You're a peach!
Good news all around this week as I got an "A" in a class I was REALLY struggling with. Just a few more classes until I will be
Dr. Jennifer Little! That will go well with Lt. Commander Jason Little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment