Sunday, March 7, 2010
Swim Lessons
Rowan started swim lessons on Saturday at the YMCA. I've been taking him to the pool about once a week to prepare him. Saturday started out a bit rough but he ended up doing really well. I'm looking forward to sharing this experience with him. My sister and I grew up on a swim team so I would love to see Rowan become a swimmer!
We had a lovely weekend here. The weather broke and gave way to sunny skies and temperatures in the high 50's!! It felt great to get a nice run in while enjoying the fresh air. We had a great time catching up with our friends Alan and Mariah and their baby Mazy last night at dinner. Rowan and Mazy were very well behaved which allowed us to enjoy a good meal!
Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment