Sunday, August 22, 2010
Belated News
Can anyone guess that Jason's from Altoona?
Anyway, most of you know that Rowan will be a big brother this winter! The due date is the end of December - right in time for the new year! We are thrilled and just enjoying the calm before the storm. This pregnancy has been a bit tougher for me. I think I'm finally over the morning sickness and I already feel uncomfortable getting around. Did I mention that I'm packing on the pounds too? I don't even feel that I'm eating more and I'm still exercising.
Like we did with Rowan, we will not be finding out this baby's gender. My instinct is that this is a boy! I thought Rowan was a boy as well.
Name suggestions for boys are welcome. We haven't been able to agree on anything great. Thanks to Michelle and Sara for helping generate a list last night that we can go on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY!!! We are so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment