Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Rowan's new room!
First off, look how old he looks! I have to say that I think he resembles me in that picture!
We've been working on Rowan's new room all summer. He was in a toddler bed and seemed to really hate it. A lot of times he ended up in our bed in the middle of the night. It may have been to small because he LOVES sleeping in the queen size bed pictured here! He really likes pulling out his storage bins which contain his cars, trains, and books. He still loves trains so finding this comforter set at Home goods (on sale) was a real find! Last week, Rowan and I made this chore chart together. The chores are basic but it holds him accountable for doing his daily tasks. We've been rewarding him with Reese's cups each day he does all his chores. He's been excited about it!
Now, we have to do some serious work in his old room! Cleaning, organizing and de-cluttering - good thing I'm cutting back a bit from work. This will give me time to pull everything together before baby Little arrives!
Just a reminder to feel free to suggest boy names. I've only had the name 'Norbert' suggested by my little cousin Alicia. It's an inside joke but with a good chunk of money involved! Thanks for the laugh Alicia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment