Thursday, September 2, 2010
Good news for Baby #2
We had our big ultrasound this morning and I'm so happy to report that everything looks fantastic! The baby's measurements, as well as, all anatomical parts are "perfect" according to Dr. Levitt. I was so pleased to see that my weight has plateaued a bit with only gaining 2 1/2 lbs. this month. This brings my running total to 10.5 lbs in 23 weeks =yes!!!! This is motivation for me to keep up my healthy eating and exercising as we move into the fall months.
This was my first time seeing this doctor and he was wonderful. He was running late and apologized by explaining that his previous 2 cases of the morning were tough ones. So he was pleased to report our good news! He also complimented us on Rowan's behavior in the office. I told him that I came armed with snacks and videos on my phone prepared for a longer visit!
We did not find out the gender as I had mentioned in one of my previous posts. This baby's ultrasound looks really different from Rowan's at 23 weeks. The doctor did mention that the heart rate was high which was never the case with Rowan. However, I'm carrying the same way and my weight gain is now on track with that pregnancy as well. So, I'm still thinking blue!
Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes! I can't tell you how relived I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment