Monday, September 27, 2010

1st day of School!





I was kinda dreading today because I really was expecting it to be a difficult day for both Rowan and I. I'm happy to report that it could have not gone better! We have been preparing him all summer long. Talking about what he'll do, the new friends he'll make, and how nice his teachers will be. Well, I guess it has paid off!

He woke up super happy and helped me pick out his outfit and pack his lunch. He stuffed his puppy into his backpack and off we went! We rolled up to his classroom and he never looked back....except to check out his crazy mother snapping the last photo of him playing with the trains!

Both teachers reported that he had a fantastic day! His hair was all messed up along with some paint on his clothes which I took as good signs. He told me that Ms. Rebecca read a book about stop lights and they danced too! He demolished his lunch and is down for a nap now - he must be exhausted!

While Rowan was at school, I had several hours to myself! I fit in a nice workout at the gym, a peaceful lunch, ironed some clothes and caught my favorite soap, The Young and the Restless. Again, this is the calm before the storm and I'm totally gonna enjoy it while I can!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: