Sunday, November 7, 2010

More Halloween and baby update



The top picture is Rowan showing his Halloween treats off to Gramma and Pap, middle one is Jason's creative pumpkin, and the last one is Barty which Rowan took. He loves taking pictures!

Today marks week 32 of this pregnancy. Things are going really well at this point. I was having severe sciatic back pain a few weeks ago but have since switched my workouts to the pool which has helped immensely. I aquajog and swim for about 40 minutes every other day and it feels so good that I don't want to get out! I was at the doctor last week and had a sonogram. All the measurements are right on track and they guesstimated the baby to be weigh about 4lbs! I was happy with my weight gain as well - up 18 lbs so far. We'll see how forgiving the scale will be this week after I've been dipping into Rowan's Halloween candy!

We are still working on boys names as I type this. We have a few in mind but nothing really exciting. We do have a great girl's name that we're almost hoping it's a girl just for that reason!

And so we are enjoying the 'calm before the storm'. We got the nursery pretty much together this weekend and Rowan seems to be very excited about his new sibling. Let's hope it stays that way!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: