Monday, March 19, 2012

Getting ready for Florida!


We are counting down the days (10) until we get to hangout with Jason for 11 days! Rowan got a haircut today and Morgan worked on her tan while rocking out in her new crocs.

I'm looking forward to having a bit of a break. Morgan has been going 100mph lately and she is exhausting me! Thank God I'm training for this triathlon or I doubt I'd be able to keep up. She's also turning into quite the hugger. Don't get in her way or she'll attack hug you!

Rowan is doing really well riding his bike. Adrienne's Husband watched the kids on Saturday while we did a long workout and Rowan biked all the way to the park and back from their house which is almost a 2 mile long trip! He's getting super excited about the plane ride and going to the beach!

I've been just chilling and hitting it hard with my workouts. I found out that the odometer on my bike is not accurate - it's actually about a mile behind what I'm actually biking - yes!!! We tried on wetsuits this weekend which got me really excited too. It was super tight and hard to get on but I eventually was able to squeeze into it. I can't wait to try it out in the pool. The race is right around the corner and I'm just about ready to give it all I got!

1 comment:

carlag said...

Have a great time, you deserve it!!! I am so excited I finally figured out how to offically follow your blog! :-)