Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sara has a stalker

Sara moved in with us this past weekend and she already has a stalker. Pip's whole body shakes when she sees Sara. I know when Sara gets up in the morning because Pippa starts to freak out! I have to take her outside so Sara can actually get into the bathroom to get ready for work. Kids and dogs love Sara:)

I have been so under the weather for about 10 days now that I threw in the towel and went to the doctors today. Ends up I have a sinus infection so I'm hoping the z-pack kicks in soon so! I want to be able to enjoy the trip and resume my workout schedule ASAP.

We leave first thing Thursday for Florida! Getting around the airport and a 2 hour flight with the kids should be interesting! To be honest, I've done things in the past couple months with Jason gone that I thought I could never do so I'm taking this in stride. Looking forward to having some down time in Florida to sleep and catch up on my eating! Happy Spring Break!

P.S. Welcome new Blog followers Carla and Garv! Check out Brother Garver's blog while you're at it.
http://garverblog.blogspot.com/
BTW Garv, you are anything but ordinary:) When will we see your blog Carla?

No comments: