Sunday, April 1, 2012

Greetings from Florida!

We are so happy to be here in Florida! We hit the beach yesterday and today. We were also invited to an Easter egg hunt today by Jason's friend Mike and his lovely wife, Kanoami. It feels great to be together as a family:)

Thankfully, I've been able to sleep a ton and seem to be finally kicking this potent sinus infection. I've been battling that paired with no sense of smell and diminished hearing which the doctor said would eventually come back - anytime now would work great for me!  I'm so grateful that I was able to pass the watch over to Jason and get some much needed rest this weekend.

The kids and I are so glad to be here with Jason for another week!! Rowan and Morgan cannot get enough of Jason:) Tampa is beautiful - I kinda wished we would have moved here for the year with him. His condo is super sweet with plenty of room for us to spend the summer here. Hope June gets here fast!

No comments: