Thursday, October 4, 2012
Sleeping and Surgery
It's been a bit of a tough transition back for us, especially for Morgan. Her sleep patterns have been all over the place. The first week back she was giving me 5-5:15am wake up calls. Some days she would sleep til 5:30 or 5:45. A friend advised me to do a mid morning nap and keep her up til 8pm hoping that that would make her sleep in. It worked 2 days in a row in which she slept in til 6:15 and 6:30 and then it was back to @5:30. Monday she slept in until 7am and then yesterday was 6am. Today I got an early Christmas gift...she slept in until 7:20am. Does anyone want to take a guess what tomorrow will bring?
I had minor surgery on Monday and am so grateful that Mary and Darryl came down to take care of the kids for a couple days. I was able to sleep and relax while they took Rowan to school and kept Morgan busy. Bonus: Darryl also cleaned our carpet downstairs! I'm feeling ok when I get food in my system but have to be careful about taking my pain meds while watching the kids. I'm so excited that Jason will be home for the long weekend so I can really take it easy. Thanks to all who have checked in on us:)
We are anxiously awaiting for Jason to get his orders back here. Fingers crossed that it will be only another month or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment